- The collective purchasing power of the Concert Group ensures improved commitment and better discounts from manufacturers and suppliers. This increases competitiveness and ensures a stronger sales position over that of the immediate competitor.
- The manufacturers and suppliers take individual members more seriously due to their membership and commitment to the objectives of the Concert Group.
- Customers can benefit from more competitive and technologically enhanced solutions than those offered by the competitor, thus assisting all supplier/partner membes to win and increase their business volumes.
- Concert Group offers a quality controlled qualified service base, geographically positioned over the UK, increasing response and reducing cost.
- Concert Group by nature is a centre of excellence due to its combined knowledge in communication solutions and system engineering, by the pedigree of its members, and by their willingness to press forward in testing and implementing new technologies.
- Concert Group provides a high level knowledge base in 'Business Terms' with having access to decades of mature and proven experience in managing their share in the voice and data industry, especially valuable when trading in a volatile market.
- Concert Group offers a quality controlled environment for its members with appropriate procedures and systems in place to improve facilities to its members, ensuring a streamlined supply and service route to the custome.
- Concert Group promotes quality standards in both business and engineering terms accepting only the very best in representing their supplier partners and their own businesses. There are corrective procedures in place if standards are not upheld.
- Concert Group acknowledges all of its members by the Concert Group Awards Programme in recognition of achievements, gratitude and innovation.
- Concert Group pursues new product lines evaluated collectively and offers the latest proven technology in its portfolio for adoption by its members.
- Concert Group protects its members by only inviting those companies to join who are like-minded and open minded, with a proven track record, together with a good standing within the industry. A probationary procedure is in place to enforce this issue.
- Any leads generated from the Concert Group website are distributed fairly according to region or agreement between the member partners in those areas.
- Concert Group has the benefit of a close working relationship with most leading leasing companies, ensuring competitive rates and protecting margins. Members continue to own their clients for the trade they have written, so they achieve favourable rates and client ownership.
- Concert Group members are entitled to use the distinctive logo and branding. Sales benefits are gained through the corporate image, PR, website and the nationwide group engineering capability. The Concert branding portrays a substantial operation whatever size of the individual member company. This endorsement proves very beneficial for existing members, enabling them to win business from the larger and corporate organisations.
- Concert Group has its own affinity scheme introduced during 2006 to provide members with favourable rates on insurances. Other discount schemes and products are being looked at to enhance members' and customers' cost savings.
- Concert Group is principally a profit making organisation and therefore able to channel time and energy in the interest of all its members, enhancing collectively their individual businesses.
Contact the Concert Group